Woodman's Pal 2.0 - Multi-Use Axe Machete with Sheath - Survival Machete Ideal for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Bushcraft - Perfect Brush Axe for Surveying
Free Shipping Included! Woodman's Pal 2.0 - Multi-Use Axe Machete with Sheath - Survival Machete Ideal for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Bushcraft - Perfect Brush Axe for Surveying by Woodman's Pal at NWTH Club. MPN: WP481. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect for the Following: ●Survival ●Bushcraft ●Gardening ●Fishing ●Hunting ●Surveying ●Land Management ●Camping ●And More! Laser
Product Description & Reviews
Perfect for the Following: ●Survival ●Bushcraft ●Gardening ●Fishing ●Hunting ●Surveying ●Land Management ●Camping ●And More! Laser Cut Precision ●Material: 1074/1075 High-Carbon Spring Steel, .110″ Thickness ●Precision Laser Cut ●Forged in Fire - Treated up to 1500 Degrees F ●Solar Matte Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Corrosion Protection ●Individually Hand Sharpened and Assembled in the US by Expert Pennsylvania Craftsman Handmade Ash Wood by Amish Craftsman ●Ash Wood Handle is Stained for Appearance, then Urethane Coated for Protection and Finally Hand Rubbed with Beeswax for Extra Grip and Tact ●Finger Grooves Allow for a Perfect Ergonomic Grip that Helps Prevent Repetitive Motion Hand Strain ●Handle has been Lengthened Slightly to Provide more Torque when Chopping ●The Lengthened Handle Allows Multiple Grips ●Leather Wrist Strap has a Sliding Adjustment Clip for Secure and Safe Handling Premium Leather Sheath ●Handmade and Hand Stitched by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster County, PA ●Made with Bridle Quality Leather Treated with Neatsfoot Oil Preservative ●Includes Belt Loop for Convenient and Comfortable Carry ●Top Quality Brass Snaps keep the Machete Securely in Place A Machete, Brush Axe, Knife, Shovel and More - All in One Chop, Cut, Trim, Prune, Split, Blaze, Brush, Clear, Build Perfectly balanced for an efficient, accurate and comfortable swinging motion Standard Issue to the US Army from WWII through Desert Storm Woodman's Pal Tool & Leather Sheath Unique Forward Weighted Blade: ●Chops up to 1 1/2" diameter saplings with single stroke ●Fells larger trees and brush by consecutive notching ●Chisel sharp sickle hook trims vines, growth then pulls and stacks trimmings Lansky Sharpening Stone ●Multipurpose ●Full Size ●280 Grit ●Made in the USA Perfect Gift for All Outdoorsmen and Women Whether the Woodman's Pal is used in for survival, hunting, camping, or surveying, it truly will become your best pal.
Features & Highlights
- GROUNDBREAKING DESIGN: We've upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman's Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It's a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- EXQUISITE FINISH: Your new Woodman's Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- MADE FOR COMFORT: We designed the survival machete's handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman's Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- MADE IN USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you'll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you're less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we'll offer you a full refund.
Skyline Toolworks LLC
Skyline Toolworks LLC
9.5 x 2.5 x 20 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodman's Pal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Gransfors Bruk
mpn: 33001-PE, ean: 7391765440006,
The Gransfors Large Splitting Axe can be used for splitting all types of firewood. It is forged and ground to a concave, quite thin blade at the bit. The axe cuts quickly and easily into the wood and then effectively splits it as the broader section ...
By Columbia River Knife & Tool
mpn: 2720, ean: 0794023272000,
A useful tool of the professional trade; to have one is to know and appreciate its true worth in the field...especially ones this good.Tomahawks have been a mainstay of utility in the military for a long time. From manual utility tasks to self-defens...
By Columbia River Knife & Tool
mpn: 2725, ean: 0803983110281,
The only thing standing in your way iswell, nothing, actually.With a penchant for manual utility and self-defense tasks, this tactical tomahawk dispatches obstacles quickly with a sharp SK5 carbon steel blade on one end and an aggressive spike on the...
By Hults Bruk
mpn: H840702, ean: 7391408407021,
The Hults Bruk Almike is a small all-purpose hatchet. A perfect sized hatchet for camping, cutting small firewood, and fine carving. The Almike is a life long all-purpose tool for the garden, camp or wilderness survival. Featuring a classic turpentin...