emma kites Kevlar Braided Cord 500lb 50ft High Strength Low Stretch Tent Tarp Guyline Suspension for Camping Hiking Backpacking Recreational Marine Outdoors Activities by emma kites at NWTH Club. MPN: EK5597. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Braided Kevlar Cord 500~1500lbs Diameter 500lbs: 1.5mm750lbs: 2mm1500lbs: 3mmThere may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method. It's
Product Description & Reviews
Braided Kevlar Cord 500~1500lbs
There may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method.
It's highly recommended that wearing gloves when you use Kevlar line under tension.
Kevlar Fiber is an organic synthetic fiber material.
EMMAKITES Kevlar line is made from 100% Kevlar fiber.
Due to its high tension level every yarn, high resistance to cut, heat, chemicals (especially acids, and alkalis.), Kevlar is used in a variety of applications, such as military apparel, cut and heat resistance products, firefighter gears, etc.
Kevlar line is of excellent resistance to salt water, which will qualify it be a great one in fishing applications.
There is more to do with Kevlar line than you imagine.
Getting advantage in high strength, high toughness, high melt-point and high abrasion resistance, Kevlar line will always be a good companion and helper in outdoor activities.
Features & Highlights
- Braided Kevlar cord, made of 100% Dupont Kevlar Fiber. 500~1500lb high strength, high toughness, excellent abrasion resistance, high thermal stability.
- Construction of Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes the Kevlar cord much more durable and be able to resist raveling.
- Super tough in light weight! Every single yarn is able to yield high strength. It only takes a little weight for kevlar to gain high strength, an ideal choice for outdoor carry.
- Cut-Resistance! One of the best advantages of Kevlar string. It helps avoid many unexpected string snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges.
- Kevlar line will do great in so many applications, like fishing, camping / hiking equipment fastening, usual mason's line, plant support, gardening work, decoration hanging, creative projects, etc. Note! Kevlar doesn't melt and self-sealed like nylon or polyester. After cutting, using a tape to seal the end or simply tie a knot.
_500lb | 1.5mm(Dia.) x 50ft
3.8 x 0.3 x 4.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by emma kites, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By emma kites
mpn: EK5570, ean: 0601279231487,
Braided Kevlar Cord 500~1500lbs Diameter 500lbs: 1.5mm750lbs: 2mm1500lbs: 3mmThere may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method. It's highly recommended that wearing gloves when you use Kevlar line under tension. Kevlar Fiber is an organ...