Free Shipping Included! Bladed Throwing Axe - USA Made Throwing Tomahawk Blade - One or Two Hand Axe to Throw (Natural Steel) by Bladed at NWTH Club. MPN: B101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BLADED 19'' Lightweight Tomahawk Throwing Axe Designed and developed with forged American steel and wood for the recreational and competition tomahawk throwers American Quality Most low priced axes are made from low quality steel, then imported with limited quality control and sacrifice durability for added profit Every component of the BLADED throwing axe is 100% US manufactured Premium 1020 Steel Head Each blade is made from premium 1020 steel that is heat treated to reach a hardness
Product Description & Reviews
BLADED 19" Lightweight Tomahawk Throwing Axe Designed and developed with forged American steel and wood for the recreational and competition tomahawk throwers American Quality Most low priced axes are made from low quality steel, then imported with limited quality control and sacrifice durability for added profit Every component of the BLADED throwing axe is 100% US manufactured Premium 1020 Steel Head Each blade is made from premium 1020 steel that is heat treated to reach a hardness level of HRC 47-49 Perfect hardness rating to keep the edge soft enough to sharpen and to not shatter on impact Hard enough to hold a sharp edge for a long period of time Each blade is 3.75 inches and is pre-sharpened for normal tomahawk axe throwing right out of the box No set screw to secure the head to the handle. Friction fit head for a longer lasting and more durable throwing axe Hickory Wood Handle Made from premium A grade American Hickory wood that is built to last you a long time unlike the cheaper handles that will easily break Cut and turned along the wood grain for a more durable handle (straight grain handles are stronger) Sanded smooth, then fire hardened, and finished with a thick coat of lacquer 19 inches long to throw with one of two hands Perfect Size & Weight: If you are into throwing, you know that the weight and dimensions of the axe matter. If your handle is too long or the head is too heavy, it affects the rotation and balance of the hawk. Weighing in a 1.75 pounds and 19" inches long, the BLADED throwing axes are the perfect size and weight for throwing. Perfect ratio of handle length to head weight. Help support US made products and businesses. Simply click "Add to Cart" for the ultimate axe throwing experience.
Features & Highlights
- LARGE 19 INCH HANDLE - Beautifully built lightweight throwing axe with a large 19 inch long handle to easily and comfortably throw with one or two hands. Built with sturdy and top-quality materials right here in the USA. Total weight: 1.7 Lbs, 19 inch length, 3.75 inch blade
- 1020 STEEL AXE HEAD - Pre-sharpened 3.75 inch blade made from premium hot forged 1020 steel that is built to last. Traditional axe throwing enthusiasts everywhere will love the durability of the blade with a hardness rating of HRC 47-49. Soft enough to avoid shattering and hard enough to hold an edge
- PREMIUM HICKORY HANDLE - The Bladed throwing hatchets are made with 100% American A-Grade Hickory Wood handles that have been flame hardened & premium lacquer coated for extreme durability. Designed with recreational and competition tomahawk throwers in mind
- MULTI-USE AXE - Premium built American made throwing axe is also great for other activities such as camping, hunting, or backpacking. Powerful and sharp lightweight axe perfect for chopping wood, crushing, and pounding with ease
- BLADED MADE IN THE USA - BLADED is here to take the tomahawk axe throwing community by storm. We pride ourselves on the quality and materials used to build our 19" throwing axes. If you have any issues at all, please contact us right away
19 x 1.5 x 6 inches
7 x 2 x 21 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.